Absolutely, you can sign up to one of my favorite sites via my personalized referral link! I’m so glad you asked!
- Uber is one of my new favorite things. It’s everyone’s private driver. Available in select cities. Actual definition: “Uber provides licensed professional drivers the ability to receive and fulfill on-demand car service reservations as your private driver. You’ll receive a text message when your driver has arrived!”
Sign up for Uber via my referral link and get an instant $30 credit.
Three reasons I love Uber:
- No waiting: you download the app for your smartphone and summon a car via the app. I’ve never waited more than 6 minutes in any part of DC.
- No stress – and no cash necessary: you link a credit or debit card to your account; your receipt is emailed to you.
- No math: the tip is included in the cost.
- AirBnB “connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.” Puggle and I hosted a few folks when we owned our Fairfax condo, and we used AirBnB to rent a penthouse condo in Chicago for the annual Sturgis Wrigley Pilgrimage. Check out AirBnB using my link!
Fellow dog lover?
- Join Barkbox to “receive a box in the mail with four or more carefully selected products and presents for your dog – anything from bones and treats to shampoos, leashes and innovative new gadgets!” Signing up with this link nets you $5 off your first order – and I earn a free box for referring you.
- DoggyLoot brings you fabulous deals on pet products. Puggle is partial to moose antler chews. Join DoggyLoot with this referral link and immediately earn $5 to spend! I’ll receive $10 in doggyloot dollars when you make your first purchase.
Fellow daily deal
(More to come! Standby!)